Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 3-bike Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule RaceWay leads the field in rear mounted car rack. This rack fits a range of vehicles with ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule RaceWay leads the field in rear mounted car rack. This rack fits a range of vehicles with no need for fitting kits or adaptors. The arms are built from super strong, light and stiff resin and can carry a max weight of 45kg (three 15kg bikes).
All you need to do is unfold the arms, place on your vehicle, located the padded hooks then use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the steel cables for a fast and secure fit.
Quality features such as premium cradles and no-sway cages with road damping elastomers ensure your bikes are safe from vibrations and potential damage.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- Updated with an enhanced rachet and locking system, the RaceWay continues to lead the field for rear mounted racks
- Arms are made from hollow-core resin, super strong, light and stiff with integrated rubber padding to ensure a firm, non-scratch interface with your vehicle
- Fits a huge range of saloon, hatchback, and estate cars, as well as most people carriers: no need for fitting kits or adaptors. Please consult the Thule FitGuide before purchasing to confirm your vehicle's compatibility
- To fit just unfold the arms to the settings advised by the Thule Fit Guide, place on your vehicle, locate the padded hooks and then use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the super strong steel cables for a fast, easy and secure fit
- FitDials controls are secured by a lockable cover in order to prevent unauthorised removal of rack from the car and an integrated cable lock secures the outermost bike to the rack for added security
- Premium cradles and No-Sway cages with Road Damping Technology (RDT) elastomers isolate your bike from road vibrations
- Tested to City Crash standards
- It is recommended that you use this rack in conjunction with a lightboard (such as TH976) or additional numberplate if your lights or registration plate are obscured
- Max weight per bike: 15 kg
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Max number of bikes: 3
- Load capacity: 45 kg
- Max bike weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 61 x 87 x 100 cm
- Folded dimensions: 51 x 21 x 67 cm
- Weight: 10.6 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: All
- Detachable frame holders: X
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted: X
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Lockable bike-to-rack: Yes
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: Yes
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 3-Bike Carrier user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 3-bike Carrier Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
purchased product for family trip and arrived in time :) Sadly no keys were included, lord knows how I'm supposed to use this bow.
purchased product for family trip and arrived in time :) Sadly no keys were included, lord knows how I'm supposed to use this bow.Close review
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.