Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 3-bike Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Boot racks See the latest products
New in Boot racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Thule RaceWay leads the field in rear mounted car rack. This rack fits a range of vehicles with ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Thule RaceWay leads the field in rear mounted car rack. This rack fits a range of vehicles with no need for fitting kits or adaptors. The arms are built from super strong, light and stiff resin and can carry a max weight of 45kg (three 15kg bikes).
All you need to do is unfold the arms, place on your vehicle, located the padded hooks then use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the steel cables for a fast and secure fit.
Quality features such as premium cradles and no-sway cages with road damping elastomers ensure your bikes are safe from vibrations and potential damage.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- Updated with an enhanced rachet and locking system, the RaceWay continues to lead the field for rear mounted racks
- Arms are made from hollow-core resin, super strong, light and stiff with integrated rubber padding to ensure a firm, non-scratch interface with your vehicle
- Fits a huge range of saloon, hatchback, and estate cars, as well as most people carriers: no need for fitting kits or adaptors. Please consult the Thule FitGuide before purchasing to confirm your vehicle's compatibility
- To fit just unfold the arms to the settings advised by the Thule Fit Guide, place on your vehicle, locate the padded hooks and then use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the super strong steel cables for a fast, easy and secure fit
- FitDials controls are secured by a lockable cover in order to prevent unauthorised removal of rack from the car and an integrated cable lock secures the outermost bike to the rack for added security
- Premium cradles and No-Sway cages with Road Damping Technology (RDT) elastomers isolate your bike from road vibrations
- Tested to City Crash standards
- It is recommended that you use this rack in conjunction with a lightboard (such as TH976) or additional numberplate if your lights or registration plate are obscured
- Max weight per bike: 15 kg
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- Max number of bikes: 3
- Load capacity: 45 kg
- Max bike weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 61 x 87 x 100 cm
- Folded dimensions: 51 x 21 x 67 cm
- Weight: 10.6 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: All
- Detachable frame holders: X
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes
- Rear lights and number plate visible with bikes mounted: X
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Lockable bike-to-rack: Yes
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: Yes
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 3-Bike Carrier user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Thule RaceWay Rear Mount 3-bike Carrier Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
purchased product for family trip and arrived in time :) Sadly no keys were included, lord knows how I'm supposed to use this bow.
purchased product for family trip and arrived in time :) Sadly no keys were included, lord knows how I'm supposed to use this bow.Close review