Thule RideAlong Lite Rear Childseat
- ShowProduct Information A simplified version of the RideAlong that offers Thule's signature quality and intelligent design a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Fixed Childseats Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed for children from 9 months to 6 years of age, or up to 22 KG in weight
- Bracket fits both round tubes between 28 and 40 mm in diameter, as well as oval tubes up to 40 x 55 mm in size with a revised, more adjustable design for greater frame compatibility, rear plates can be fitted without obstructing cables or fouling on bosses
- Once mounted the bracket allows your seat to be mounted or removed in seconds and can be fitted with an optional Thule Lock cylinder (not included) for added security
- The padded 3-point harness and foot rests are designed for easy one-handed adjustment with your child in place
- Integrated padding is non-adsorbent, easy to dry and can be left outside
- Built in reflector for added safety
- Covered by Thule's 5 year warranty
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Fixed Childseats Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.