Thule UpTake Youth Hydration Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: A fully featured, high-quality hydration pack with 6 litres of cargo space designed f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A fully featured, high-quality hydration pack with 6 litres of cargo space designed from scratch for kids aged 6-12
- Thule's unique magnetic ReTrakt hands-free hose return system keeps your drinking tube safely stowed when not in use but always to hand
- Adjustable harness with breathable straps and perforated foam back-panel for all-day comfort
- Sternum strap to aid stability, all straps have integrated management systems to prevent excess strap flapping around
- Carefully organised interior with 6 litres of storage, multiple pockets, dedicated pump loop as well as a zippered compartment for valuables
- Includes 1.75-litre Hydrapack reservoir
- Weighs just 0.34 KG
- Rear loop for mounting a light
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.