Thule Yepp Mini Front Seat
- ShowProduct Information The number one Dutch child seat brand for the past decade.Front mounted seat, ideal for boosting the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Fixed Childseats Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fits to quill style stems, for ahead stems please use adaptor THY12020402, requires 42 mm of stack height
- Unique shock absorbing construction for excellent comfort without the need for complex suspension systems
- Safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
- Your child is quickly and easily secured with the childproof safety buckle
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot straps
- Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat-Æs water-repellent materials but vented for comfort on hot days
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months to 3 years old, up to 15 kg
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Fixed Childseats Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.