Tifosi Cavazzo Tiagra Disc Commuter 2018 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With the Cavazzo we have created the most versatile bike on the market. One frame can create many di... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the Cavazzo we have created the most versatile bike on the market. One frame can create many different bikes covering everything from everyday commuting to weekend adventures and gravel riding. The all-new Cavazzo frame has been engineered to be strong and light, with excellent handling that is able to adapt to the rigours of all the different riding disciplines it is able to cover.
Please Note: Rear luggage rack not included
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon with mudguard and rack mounts and 3 bottle cage locations|
|Fork:||Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" with mudguard eyelets and front rack mounts|
|Stem:||Deda Elementi Zero 100mm|
|Bars:||Deda Elementi Zero 44cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano: Tiagra Hydraulic Disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano: Tiagra Hydraulic Disc 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Tyre:||Michelin Protek Reflective 700c x 32mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Michelin Protek Reflective 700c x 32mm|
|Seat Post:||Deda Elementi Zero 27.2|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra 170mm 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Miche Evo Max Bsa|
|Cassette:||Miche Primato 10x 12/27|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|