Tifosi SS26 Caliper Black Frameset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you've just entered the world of cycling or you're ready to make an upgrade, the SS26 has a ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you've just entered the world of cycling or you're ready to make an upgrade, the SS26 has a combination of features that will suit the amateur racer or all day sportive rider.
The SS26 geometry is tailored around endurance-style distance riding and has won many awards in the media for its comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle but stiff enough to handle a sprint, the SS26 is a well-balanced all-rounder. The oversized bottom bracket shell and oversized headtube ensures power transfer and handling is maximised. It is possible to fit tyres up to 25mm
The SS26 takes its name from the picturesque road that links the Italian and French sides of Mont Blanc in the Aosta valley, brought to fame in the opening sequence of the cinematic classic The Italian Job where a Lamborghini Miura meets a dramatic end.
Just like the superlative Miura, the SS26 is technically innovative as well as a thing of beauty.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Suitable for both Direct Mount Calipers or Standard Caliper brakes
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Custom Carbon Seatpost
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Frame weight: 1.22kg
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.