Tifosi Scalare Frameset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scalare has been the most talked about bike in the Tifosi range, achieving high praise in the cy... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Scalare has been the most talked about bike in the Tifosi range, achieving high praise in the cycling press. Its unique geometry makes it the ultimate road bike whether you are looking for all day riding comfort or a high-performance racer.
Lighter than the previous model we have taken this frame back to the drawing board, increasing the size of the BB shell for better acceleration and power transfer. Additionally we have redesigned the rear stays, creating not just an elegant frame, but also one that is perfectly equipped to dampen shocks and vibrations from the road.
BOTTOM BRACKET: The wider 86.5x41mm BB shell increases the Scalare’s stiffness under pedalling loads.
ELECTRONIC GROUPSET READY: The Scalare is compatible with all brands of electronic groupsets should you wish to upgrade the components.
CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Using a blend of Toray Carbon fibres, the Scalare is a perfect combination of strength, stiffness and weightlessness.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE: A tapered head tube adds additional strength and high torsional stiffness to the frame as well as providing pinpoint steering accuracy.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Standard Caliper
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.