Titec El Norte Prolite MTB Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The toughest stem your money can buy, this one can take some serious abuse: great for Downhill and F... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe toughest stem your money can buy, this one can take some serious abuse: great for Downhill and Freeriding
The features of the Titec El Norte Prolite MTB Stem are:
- 3D forged and machined construction for maximum strength to weight ratio
- Shot peened, anodized finish increases fatigue strength
- Forged 4-bolt front clamp holds handlebar securely
- 31.8 clamp diameter for increased stiffness and control
- Opposing steerer tube bolts ensure strong, even clamping force
- Knock-Rated 2 year no-questions warranty
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Weight: 230 g (1-1/8 inch, 50 mm)