Topeak RX DXP With Side Pannier
- ShowProduct Information Compact trunk bag with large expanding main compartment and side panniers.600 Denier Polyester Dupon... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 600 Denier Polyester Dupont Teflon Coating for superb weather resistance
- Expanding main compartment with two side panniers and a multifunction top pocket
- Aerodynamic rigid foam walls
- 3M reflective strip for safety
- Built-in carrying handle, plus detachable shoulder strap
- QuickTrack mount for Beam Rack RX
- Elastic top bungees
- Safety light clip
Topeak RX DXP With Side Pannier Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Arrived promptly. Great quality bag and quickly fits to Topeak rack. Useful drop down panniers and expanding top for extra capacity. Turns my new racer into a commuter with sufficient capacity for work shirt & trousers. Best price I could find too from Tredz. Recommend.
Arrived promptly. Great quality bag and quickly fits to Topeak rack. Useful drop down panniers and expanding top for extra capacity. Turns my new racer into a commuter with sufficient capacity for work shirt & trousers. Best price I could find too from Tredz. Recommend.Close review
Fantastic quality. Great for light weight touring.
Fantastic quality. Great for light weight touring.Close review
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.