Topeak Ridecase Centre Mount With Sports Camera & Gear Adapters
- ShowProduct Information This sleek mount moves your device out front and clears your bars and stem for a clean and tidy appe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Forged aluminium and engineering grade plastic construction
- Attaches to 31.8mm dia handlebars
- QuickClick™ holder can be rotated for both portrait and landscape orientation.
- G-Ear adaptor included for using with Garmin computers
- Compatible with all Ridecase, Smartphone DryBags and PanoComp X computer
- Compatible with GoPro® Hero series, Sony® Action Cam series, Shimano® Sport Cameras & Garmin VIRB® X/XE
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Topeak Ridecase Centre Mount With Sports Camera & Gear Adapters Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
High quality product that simply works. No problems with fit or performance. Excellent delivery.
High quality product that simply works. No problems with fit or performance. Excellent delivery.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.