Torq Organic Energy Bar - 45g x 15 Box
- ShowProduct Information Organic Mango moist and chewy energy bar utilising multiple-transportable carbohydrates/Organic Cert... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Energy Food & Gels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Soil Association Organic Certification
- Made with Fairly Traded mango
- Very low in fat
- Easy to eat
- Suitable for Vegans
- Multiple-transportable carbohydrates (with Maltodextrin:Fructose)
- Moist and chewy
- Organic (Soil Association) certified
- No colours, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Carbohydrate: They 'need' carbohydrate full stop. They 'need' it whilst they exercise to spare their limited glycogen reserves and at rest, to top their valuable stores back up again. TORQ bar contains over 70 grams of carbohydrate per 100g (in excess of 45 grams per bar) and TORQ bar's unique blend of Maltodextrin and Fructose Syrup maximises 'available' carbohydrate*.
- Glycaemic Index: They 'need' a food with ingredients wide-ranging in glycaemic index for immediate and sustained release of glucose into the bloodstream. TORQ bar has been carefully formulated to include ingredients with low, moderate and high glycaemic indices for this purpose with the main syrup matrix being based on the 2:1 Maltodextrin:Fructose research*.
- Ultra low fat: They 'need' a food that is ultra low in fat to guarantee rapid digestion and minimize the intake of ineffective calories. TORQ bar contains only 2 grams of fat per 100g (about a gram per bar). Check the fat content of other energy bars on the market.
- Easy to eat: They 'need' a food that is easy to eat, or they won't eat enough of it to derive the benefits. There are too many dry energy bars out there, making it difficult to supply sufficient carbohydrate calories - the ones that aren't dry tend to contain too much fat. TORQ bar is delightfully moist and chewy, yet it remains ultra low in fat and high in carbohydrate.
- Tasty: They also 'need' a food that tastes so good that they choose to snack on it in preference to high fat, less effective alternatives. Some energy bars are encapsulated with chocolate to entice the customer into buying. Many of these bars taste great, but you can't coat a bar with chocolate and keep it low in fat. Therefore the product becomes compromised and less effective in supplying useful energy. The careful formulation and preparation of TORQ bar has ensured a delicious deep flavour, with a mouth-feel more commonly associated with a higher fat food.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Energy Food & Gels Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.