Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Fit, Protection, StyleAfter years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team is proud to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race inspired styling
Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS MTB Cycling Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Helmet is breathable and provides excellent comfort when riding. After a suffering a broken neck a few years ago I’ve struggled to find a mtb helmet that is lite and comfortable. I have no issues with this one so I’m very happy. Took me a while to work out all the adjustment which there are plenty. But once I sorted this out the helmet fit perfect. You can hardly tell it’s there when riding. I would definitely recommend this helmet.
Helmet is breathable and provides excellent comfort when riding. After a suffering a broken neck a few years ago I’ve struggled to find a mtb helmet that is lite and comfortable. I have no issues with this one so I’m very happy. Took me a while to work out all the adjustment which there are plenty. But once I sorted this out the helmet fit perfect. You can hardly tell it’s there when riding. I would definitely recommend this helmet.Close review
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.