Truflo Digital LCD Display Shock Fork Pump
- ShowProduct Information The new standard in shock pumps.Key Features:Easy to read LCD screenAlter your suspension settings a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe new standard in shock pumps.
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Alter your suspension settings accurately to 1 psi
- Precision valve adaptor ensures minimal air loss
- Flexible hose attached to a 360 degrees pivot system to reach those awkward air valves
- Built in hose clip to keep it out the way when stored
- Precision extruded alloy barrel is durable and efficient
- Push button air bleed for minor deflation whilst attached
- Negates the need for seperate hi and low pressure pumps
Truflo Digital LCD Display Shock Fork Pump Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Although the display for units is difficult to read, the displayed reading is clear and more importantly repeatable! Not sure of the accuracy- but this isn't too important !
Although the display for units is difficult to read, the displayed reading is clear and more importantly repeatable! Not sure of the accuracy- but this isn't too important !Close review
Tried two of these and the LCD display didn't work on either.
Tried two of these and the LCD display didn't work on either.Close review
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.