Truvativ Descendant DH Crank
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Descended from BlackBox technology, brings to the masses the crank used by 2009 World Champion Steve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionDescended from BlackBox technology, brings to the masses the crank used by 2009 World Champion Steve Peat.
Truvativ's downhill-race specific crank uses the same forged AL7050 material as in the freeride/DH Holzfeller, but in a second-shaving 822g package (that's 240g less than the Holzfeller OCT).
When your eye is on the podium, there is no room for compromise - that's why the Descendant comes with the totally revamped GXP bottom bracket with Gutter Seal Technology.
- Arm Material: Forged 7050 Alloy
- Weight: 822 Grams
- Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Colours: Mirror Black
- Gear Ratios: 36t and 38t Options
- Bolts: Steel
- Bottom Bracket: GXP - New Gutter Seal Technology
- Recommended Chain: 9/10 Speed Compatible
- Material: Forged AL7050-T6 CrankArms