Truvativ Noir T30 Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The heart of the Noir T30 Seatpost is a lightweight carbon shaft made from filament-wound tubes with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe heart of the Noir T30 Seatpost is a lightweight carbon shaft made from filament-wound tubes with a unidirectional carbon finish and all-new graphics. It's light, it's tough, and it can stand up to the abuses of XC racing week in and week out. Strategically positioned reinforcements and a convenient dual bolt head design add peace of mind and user-friendly adjustability. The forged alloy head can be set up with zero or 25mm offset. Available in two lengths (350mm or 400mm) and three diameters: 27.2mm, 30.9mm 31.6mm.Weight :
- 235g (avg).
- 350 / 400mm
- Filamnet-wound carbon with unidirectional carbon butting
- Carbon, Tungsten
- Cross Country, Trial
- 0 / 25mm offset
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.