USWE A3 Challenger Hydration Pack 1L Cargo With 2.0L Shape-Shift Bladder
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The A3 CHALLENGER is a go-to pack for fast and 1-3 hours racing, with a low-profile fit and no-slosh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Volume: 3L (1+2L)
- Weight: 425g *ex. bladder
- No More Dancing Monkey harness technology
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 1,6L hydration system (*2,0L unzipped baffle)
- Quick-removable organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- Tube port compatible with HHF kit
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (*Junior: XS-M)
- Unisex fit
- Colors: Blue/Grey
- No More Dancing Monkey - 4-point Suspension
- No More Dancing Monkey - Head Features
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduces pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- Hydration Capacity 1.6L 55oz
- Media Pocket
- Detachable Multi Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Helmet Hands Free Kit Tube Port
- Brace Compatible
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics cant be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well ventilated place.
- We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube