USWE Airborne 15 Hydration Pack 12L Cargo With 3.0L Shape-Shift Bladder
- ShowProduct Information Built for the full day epic ride; AIRBORNE 15 makes sure you can bring all of the gear and hydration... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Total volume: 15L (12L cargo and 3L bladder)
- Weight: 710g ex. bladder
- No Dancing Monkey harness technology
- AeroGus back panel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin port exit for the tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 2,5L hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Attachment system for helmet (xc and full face)
- Internal key attachment clip and pocket
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Multi-size adjustable: M-XL
- Unisex fit
All our performance packs are equipped with USWEs revolutionary 4-point suspension harness design which we call NO MORE DANCING MONKEY. The reason for this name is simple, our packs just don't bounce around your back and hammer your neck while you're in action.
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduces pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Full Face Helmet Holder
- Open Helmet Holder
- Brace Compatible
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics cant be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well-ventilated place.
- We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
- Bladders used only with water can be reused a number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders that worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to the valve and re-install bite valve to tube
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.