USWE Airborne 9 Hydration Pack 6L Cargo With 3.0L Elite Bladder
- ShowProduct Information For hard charging riders wanting to go light, but needing room for extra gear, the USWE Airborne 9 h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For hard charging riders wanting to go light, but needing room for extra gear, the USWE Airborne 9 hydration pack is a great choice.
A tough little daypack with 9L of cargo including a premium Shape-Shift 2.5-litre hydration system to keep you hydrated out there. Multi-size adjustable shoulder straps reduce pressure, give a custom fit and allow full body movement and breathing capacity when combined with the single-click 4-point harness.
Boosting the airflow with Air-Meg back panel featured with anti-slip foam stripes for optimal fit. Airborne 9 supports you with a handy organizer pocket for example tools, food, first-aid kit and the water-resistant smartphone pocket gives extra protection from bad weather conditions.
Outside the MTB pack you’ll find the attachment system for a helmet and a super practical quick stash compartment for a rain jacket or spare tube.
- Volume: 9L (6+3L)
- Weight: 604g *ex. bladder
- No More Dancing Monkey harness technology
- Air-Meg back panel with anti-slip foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 2,5L hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Attachment system for: helmet (xc and full face)
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Tube port compatible with HHF kit
- Multi-size adjustable: M-XL (*Junior: XS-M)
- Unisex fit
- Colours: Black, Race Blue, Crazy Yellow
No More Dancing Monkey
All our performance packs are equipped with USWEs revolutionary 4-point suspension harness design which we call NO MORE DANCING MONKEY. The reason for this name is simple, our packs just don’t bounce around your back and hammer your neck while you’re in action.
- No More Dancing Monkey - 4-point Suspension
- No More Dancing Monkey - Head Features
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduce pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
Anti-slip airflow back panel equipped with two foam stripes with anti-slip silicone strings keeping the pack in place on your back. The designed shape of the stripes helps to give optimal fitment on the back and to boost the circulation of air.
USWE air-meg backplate cooling
Shape-Shift Hydration System
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- Anti Slip Silicone
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Bladder Sleeve
- Tool Pocket
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Helmet Hands Free Kit Tube Port
- Full Face Helmet Holder
- Open Helmet Holder
- Brace Compatible
We recommend you follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics can’t be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well ventilated place.
- We recommend you follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
The best way to keep your USWE® bladder in top-notch shape is to clean it with soap and water and let it dry completely after every use.
The Shape-Shift and Elite bladders are especially easy to clean because they’re reversible! They are also dishwasher (top-shelf recommended) friendly. Follow these steps for a carefree reservoir: *Not for our Disposable bladders.
Shape-Shift & Elite Bladders Cleaning
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The moulded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
Disposable Bladder Cleaning
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders that’s worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
Our disposable bladders are manufactured in a strong plastic-foil which are recyclable and BPA-free and approved for food-stuffs.
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
Tube & Bite Valve Cleaning
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
What If My Bladder Got Stained?
The material used in most of our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food colouring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odours in your USWE® bladder.
What If My Bladder Catches Taste?
Some users may initially notice a plastic-like taste when using any of our products made with TPU. This taste typically subsides over time and can be eliminated by simply squeezing juice from a lemon into the product, filling it with water, and then freezing it. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
USWE Airborne 9 Hydration Pack 6L Cargo With 3.0L Elite Bladder Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Perfect fit and no movement.. frees up your arms. Good storage and Good bladder. Best bag I’ve had.. and I’ve had a lots!!
Perfect fit and no movement.. frees up your arms. Good storage and Good bladder. Best bag I’ve had.. and I’ve had a lots!!Close review
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.