USWE Outlander 9 Hydration Pack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Outlander™ 9L is a slim and solid all-day hydration backpack with 9 liters of storage capacity for y... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Outlander™ 9L is a slim and solid all-day hydration backpack with 9 liters of storage capacity for your hydration and gear. Designed with our award-winning NDM™ 4-point harness technology that makes the pack 100% bounce free in action and gives stretch support for maximum breathing capacity. Equipped with a 3.0-liter Elite™ hydration bladder with a Slide-Seal™ top for easier filling, which is held in place by a unique bladder compression sleeve to prevent any movement inside the main compartment. The pack has a total of 8 smart storage pockets for your personal gear and food.
NDM™ Race Suspension Harness
- Patented & Award Winning Technology
- 100% Bounce Free
- Super stretch that supports your breathing capacity
- Allows you the freedom to move
- Multi-size function
- … Best looking design [some bragging]
- Tot. Volume: 9L
- Hydration capacity: 3,0L/100oz
- Weight: 455g (*excl. bladder)
- Dimension: H: 45cm x W: 29cm x 8 cm
- Size: Multi size adjustable: M-XL, Adult (Approx Chest 84-110cm)
- Tube Clip: Keeps your tube inaccessible position
- High-vent foam shoulder straps with ergonomic form-fit
- Light mesh back panel
- Organizer pocket: keeps your tools and gear in safe position
- Water resistant media pocket outside the main compartment (W: 8,5cm x D: 19cm)
- Bladder compression sleeve: keeps bladder in fixed position
- Reflective points at the front
Hydrapak Elite™ 3.0L Bladder
- 3,0L/100oz hydration capacity
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- High-flow Phaser™ 45 degree bite valve self-seals after each sip
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
USWE Outlander 9 Hydration Pack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I needed a new backpack/hydration pack as my other were old and crusty. After looking around went for the 9 litre pack from uswe. Best pack I have ever had, it does as it claims there is no movement when you put it on. Seems to fit in more stuff than I need and I don't notice I'm wearing it. After 2 weeks I have thrown all my other packs.
I needed a new backpack/hydration pack as my other were old and crusty. After looking around went for the 9 litre pack from uswe. Best pack I have ever had, it does as it claims there is no movement when you put it on. Seems to fit in more stuff than I need and I don't notice I'm wearing it. After 2 weeks I have thrown all my other packs.Close review