USWE Patriot 9 Hydration Pack 6L Cargo With 3.0L Elite Bladder
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description This award winning badboy is extremely well-balanced and perfect for freeriding, downhill and crossi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Volume: 9L (6+3L)
- Weight: 660g *ex. bladder
- No More Dancing Monkey harness technology
- Air-Meg back panel with anti-slip foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 2,5L hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Attachment system for: helmet (xc and full face), protection gear
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Tube port compatible with HHF kit
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (*Junior: XS-M)
- Unisex fit
- Colors: Camo, Chili Red
- No More Dancing Monkey - 4-point Suspension
- No More Dancing Monkey - Head Features
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduces pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- Anti Slip Silicone
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Bladder Sleeve
- Tool Pocket
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Helmet Hands Free Kit Tube Port
- Full Face Helmet Holder
- Open Helmet Holder
- Brace Compatible
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics cant be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well ventilated place.
- We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
The material used in most our bladders, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), is chosen for superior durability and flexibility. It is porous and can be stained like fabric. Staining is generally caused by food coloring used in gel or liquids and does not affect the functionality of the product; yet can be difficult to remove. A company called Clean Ethics has engineered a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet that is safe for virtually any surface, called Bottle Bright. We recommend using this product to combat stains and odors in your USWE® bladder.