USWE Shape-Shift Bladder
- ShowProduct Information This Shape-Shift hydration system adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the blad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Capacity: 1,6 liter (*2,0L unzipped baffle) or 2,5 liter (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Material: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Including: 45 degree bite valve, drink tube, Plug-N-Play connector and reusable bladder
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying
- Shape-Shift technology gives optional baffle while maintaining reversibility
- Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level
- Filtration Compatible (with Plug-N-Play connector) links with in-line water filtration options
- Dishwasher Safe
- Exceeds FDA & EU regulations
- Naturally Anti-fungal
- No-Leak Product Warranty
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.