Unior Chain Ring Truing Fork - 1667/2
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cassette and freewheel tools See the latest products
RRP: £26.95 Save £2.97
New in Cassette and freewheel tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Chain ring truing fork - 1667/2Material: special tool steel, hardened and temperedThe tool is used f... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Chain ring truing fork - 1667/2
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- The tool is used for repairing minor damage on the front chain rings. The narrow opening is intended for truing a tooth, the broader for truing the crank spider.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.