Unior Chain Rivet Pliers - 1640/1DP
- ShowProduct Information Chain rivet pliers - 1640/1DPMaterial: special tool steel, hardened and temperedDrop forged, entirel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Pin induction hardened
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The chain rivet pliers have been developed to enable both professional and home mechanics to work quickly and safely on bicycle chains. Higher functionality and practicality are the advantages of the chain rivet pliers and with this unique design less physical effort is required to extract the rivet from the chain. Jobs will be performed quickly and comfortably without damage to the rivet or chain plate.. The ergonomic design enables single handed use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.