Unior Chain Rivet Pliers - 1640/1DP
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain Tools See the latest products
New in Chain Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Chain rivet pliers - 1640/1DPMaterial: special tool steel, hardened and temperedDrop forged, entirel... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Pin induction hardened
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The chain rivet pliers have been developed to enable both professional and home mechanics to work quickly and safely on bicycle chains. Higher functionality and practicality are the advantages of the chain rivet pliers and with this unique design less physical effort is required to extract the rivet from the chain. Jobs will be performed quickly and comfortably without damage to the rivet or chain plate.. The ergonomic design enables single handed use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.