Unior Crank Puller For Shimano XTR FC-M970 - 1664
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Crank pullers See the latest products
RRP: £21.95 Save £6.00
RRP: £21.99 Save £4.40
RRP: £13.99 Save £2.00
RRP: £10.99 Save £1.10
RRP: £10.99 Save £2.49
New in Crank pullers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Crank puller for Shimano® XTR FC-M970 - 1664Material: special tool steel, hardened and temperedHow t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Crank puller for Shimano® XTR FC-M970 - 1664
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
How to use the tool:
- The crank puller is used for removing XTR FC-M970 cranks. To use, remove the plastic ring on the outside of the crank by using four pins on the left puller side. Unthread the nut on the inner crank side with the plastic clamp. Thread the puller with its right side into the crank and use a hex wrench to unthread the nut holding the crank. Now thread the puller, attached with its inner side to the crank nut until it is released from the crank. The product enables optimal efficiency and is suitable for both professionals and enthusiast mechanics.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.