Unior Crank Puller For Shimano XTR FC-M970 - 1664
- ShowProduct Information Crank puller for Shimano® XTR FC-M970 - 1664Material: special tool steel, hardened and temperedHow t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- The crank puller is used for removing XTR FC-M970 cranks. To use, remove the plastic ring on the outside of the crank by using four pins on the left puller side. Unthread the nut on the inner crank side with the plastic clamp. Thread the puller with its right side into the crank and use a hex wrench to unthread the nut holding the crank. Now thread the puller, attached with its inner side to the crank nut until it is released from the crank. The product enables optimal efficiency and is suitable for both professionals and enthusiast mechanics.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.