Unior Freewheel Remover With Handle - 1670.8/2BI
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cassette and freewheel tools See the latest products
New in Cassette and freewheel tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Freewheel remover with handle - 1670.8/2BIWrench for rear sprocket with handle is used for Shimano®,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Wrench for rear sprocket with handle is used for Shimano®, SRAM®, Sun Race®, Suntour® and other cassette sprockets, like the key nr. 1670.7. Fixed handle enables easier use because no additional tools for gripping the key are necessary. The two-component sleeve on the handle fits the hand exactly and enables a perfect grip of the key.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.