Unior Magnetic Tray - 2086
- ShowProduct Information Magnetic tray - 2086Material: stainless steel, corrosion resistantkeeps parts and tools right where ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: stainless steel, corrosion resistant
- keeps parts and tools right where you need them
- holds any small nuts, bolts and steel parts
- Powerful permanent magnet cover with protective rubber foot
- Can be used in any position
- With its powerful rubber-protected magnet, this magnetic tray is suitable for practically all industrial applications ranging from car repair shops to everywhere where it can be attached to a metal surface. It can be used in all positions - the magnet is so powerful that the tray can even be fitted upside-down. The tray is intended for protecting screws, nuts and the like against being misplaced, and for storing them in a central location to minimise the time needed to find a specific item.
- For usage in garage, engine, household work
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.