Unior Master Link Pliers - 1720/2DP
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Other workshop tools See the latest products
New in Other workshop tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Master Link pliers - 1720/2DPMaterial: special tool steelSurface finish: chrome plated to standard E... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Material: special tool steel
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard EN12540
- Tool can be used by professional or amateur mechanics
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link. After chain use and due to mud and rust, it can be impossible to remove the master link with only your hands. With Unior 1720/2DP Master Link pliers, removal of the master link is easy.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.