Unior Master Link Pliers - 1720/2DP
- ShowProduct Information Master Link pliers - 1720/2DPMaterial: special tool steelSurface finish: chrome plated to standard E... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard EN12540
- Tool can be used by professional or amateur mechanics
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link. After chain use and due to mud and rust, it can be impossible to remove the master link with only your hands. With Unior 1720/2DP Master Link pliers, removal of the master link is easy.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.