Unior Pedal Wrench 1610/2
- ShowProduct Information Pedal wrench - 1610/2Material: chrome vanadiumSurface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540Drop... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: chrome vanadium
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Pedal wrench is intended for quick, simple end effective assembly and disassembly of the pedals. Extremely long and slim body as well as specially designed jaw enable perfect adaptability to the pedals. Higher speed and safety by screwing and unscrewing the pedals compared to the traditional open end wrench ensures comfortable working without damage. The pedal wrenches are available in three different dimensions: 15 x 15 for pedals, while 15 x 17 and 15 x 9/16" for hubs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.