Unior Ratcheting Bottom Bracket Wrench - 1621/1BI
- ShowProduct Information Ratcheting bottom bracket wrench - 1621/1BIMaterial: special tool steelErgonomic heavy duty double c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- 75 - teeth
- Interchangeable sockets: 14 mm and 15 mm
- The ratcheting nut wrench is made for tightening and loosening nuts of 14 and 15 mm dimensions. Special pins prevent the loss of the socket.
- The design of the Unior ratcheting hub nut wrench enables working in hard to reach places. New shape enables higher torque, reduces physical effort and ensures a longer working life of the tool. Maximum torque is assured by the shape of the handle. The perfect ergonomic fit to the hand makes it easy and comfortable to work with.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.