Unior Ratcheting Bottom Bracket Wrench - 1621/1BI
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottom bracket tools See the latest products
New in Bottom bracket tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ratcheting bottom bracket wrench - 1621/1BIMaterial: special tool steelErgonomic heavy duty double c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Material: special tool steel
- Ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- 75 - teeth
- Interchangeable sockets: 14 mm and 15 mm
- The ratcheting nut wrench is made for tightening and loosening nuts of 14 and 15 mm dimensions. Special pins prevent the loss of the socket.
- The design of the Unior ratcheting hub nut wrench enables working in hard to reach places. New shape enables higher torque, reduces physical effort and ensures a longer working life of the tool. Maximum torque is assured by the shape of the handle. The perfect ergonomic fit to the hand makes it easy and comfortable to work with.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.