Unior Set Of Bike Tools 50 Pieces In Tool Case /50 1600G1N
- ShowProduct Information Advanced bike tool set satisfies most of the mechanic's needs.Number of pieces in set: 50Include1 Re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 1 Reversible ratchet 1/2" - 1/2"
- 1 Lockring wrench - 350
- 1 Hub cone wrench - 8x9
- 1 Hub cone wrench - 10x11
- 1 Rotor truing fork - 2.2
- 1 Set of two tire levers, blue - 2
- 1 Pedal wrench, profi - 15
- 1 Bike brake disc spreader - 3.5
- 1 Cone wrench, single sided - 13
- 1 Cone wrench, single sided - 14
- 1 Cone wrench, single sided - 15
- 1 Cone wrench, single sided - 16
- 1 Cone wrench, single sided - 17
- 1 Cone wrench, single sided - 32
- 1 Spoke wrench - 3.3
- 1 Spoke wrench - 3.45
- 1 Screw type chain tool - 3.4
- 1 Freewheel remover - 350
- 1 Crank puller - 16.9
- 1 Freewheel remover Shimano® - 45.4
- 1 Cartridge bottom bracket tool - 211
- 1 Headset press - 1"
- 1 Head set cup remover - 1"
- 1 Threadless nut setter - 124
- 1 Crown race setting system - 1"
- 1 Hook wrench with pin - 2.3
- 1 Inner wire pliers with safety lock - 185
- 1 Inbus, three-legged - 2
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 2.5
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 3
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 4
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 5
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 6
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 8
- 1 Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle - 10
- 1 Hexagon wrench, long type - 2
- 1 TX profile screwdriver with T-handle - TX25
- 1 Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI - PH1
- 1 Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI - PH2
- 1 Flat screwdriver TBI - 0.5x3.0
- 1 Flat screwdriver TBI - 0.8x4.0
- 1 Waterpump box joint pliers - 240
- 1 Plastic jaw for 449/1PYTHON - 240
- 1 Chain checker, for professional use - 0-1.2
- 1 Freewheel remover - 43080
- 1 Bottle opener Unior with BI handle - 70
- 1 Adjustable wrench - 300
- 1 Cartridge bottom bracket tool - 112
- 1 Steel wire cutter - 180
- 1 Apron - 350
Tool Case - 969L
- Mobile case with user-friendly telescopic handle
- Case shells made of dentproof ABS material
- Robust aluminium frame with protection for the sharp edges
- Two lockable clip locks
- Combination lock
- Document partition in the lid (A4 format)
- Variable floor shell
- Interior dimension: 485x350x195 mm
- Volume: 36 l
- Payload: 30 kg
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.