Unior Slipper Torque Wrench - 264
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Torque wrenches See the latest products
RRP: £93.99 Save £11.55
RRP: £71.99 Save £9.90
RRP: £219.99 Save £40.00
New in Torque wrenches
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Slipper torque wrench - 264Reversible ratchet headTorque appllication: oneway, but always apply in d... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Slipper torque wrench - 264
- Reversible ratchet head
- Torque appllication: oneway, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- Ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- For tightening on left and right hand threads
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 month of use, or approximately 5.000 cycles!
- Made according to standard ISO 6789
- Dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque are reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.
- Standard: ISO 6789
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.