Unior Slipper Torque Wrench - 264
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Slipper torque wrench - 264Reversible ratchet headTorque appllication: oneway, but always apply in d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Reversible ratchet head
- Torque appllication: oneway, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- Ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- For tightening on left and right hand threads
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 month of use, or approximately 5.000 cycles!
- Made according to standard ISO 6789
- Dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque are reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.
- Standard: ISO 6789
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.