Unior True Checking Tool - Professional 1690/1
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Allignment tools See the latest products
New in Allignment tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information True checking tool - professional - 1690/1Material: construction steel, stainless steel and PE-polye... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Material: construction steel, stainless steel and PE-polyethylene
- Precisely manufactured tools enable simple checking of wheels with dimensions from 16 to 29 inch, with or without tire.
The true checking tool is a tool designed to check the axle symmetry between the hub and the wheel rim. First we set an appropriate distance between the slides according to the wheel size. We lean the middle rest against the nave axle and put the frame with slides nearer to the rim so that the slides touch the rim. Then we fix the rest with a screw and check the other side of the wheel. This enables us to see if the nave is centered according to the rim. If the wheel is not centered, it needs to be trued up.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.