Unior Truvativ Cartridge Bottom Brackets Tools With Handle - 1671.7/2BI
- ShowProduct Information Truvativ® cartridge bottom brackets tools with handle - 1671.7/2BIMaterial: special tool steel, hard... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- The tool is composed of a wrench, screw with nut and handle. To use, put the wrench into the bottom bracket nut, so that the screw is inserted into the bottom bracket. This prevents the wrench from slipping and damaging the bottom bracket nut when applying pressure. Your work is made easy by the 350 mm long handle with a two-component ergonomic sleeve. An additional part on the screw is a 19 mm AF to be used with a 19 mm wrench and for torque checking with a torque wrench. The wrench can also be used independently with a 19 mm wrench without the screw with nut and handle. The tool comes with an adjustable sleeve 13.9 mm.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.