Uvex Boss Race Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The uvex boss race is an one of a kind high performance cycling helmet that offers the highest stand... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 2 Shell sizes
- Height & width adjustable 3D IAS fitting system
- The multistep, anatomically shaped Uvex monomatic comfort closure is easy to adjust with 1 hand
- Fast Adapting System straps can be easily and continuously adapted to your own head.
- 19 ventilation channels
- X-fit pads, the high quality , structured material improves ventilation. They are removeable and washable for comfort. The X-fit pads have a special antibacterial finish.
- Integrated bug mesh
- Made in Germany
Uvex Boss Race Road Cycling Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Extremely lite and airy product. Very comfortable when fitted correctly. I Forget that im actually wearing it. Good use of quality materials, very happy with purchase. Always wear a helmet!
Extremely lite and airy product. Very comfortable when fitted correctly. I Forget that im actually wearing it. Good use of quality materials, very happy with purchase. Always wear a helmet!Close review
Perfect helmet for me. light, loads of adjustment with nice button buckle. Very comfortable, small shell looks good
Perfect helmet for me. light, loads of adjustment with nice button buckle. Very comfortable, small shell looks goodClose review
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.