Uvex I-Vo Race Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information A beginner-friendly allrounder. uvex i-vo cycling helmet performs superbly in all situations, whethe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Inmould Technology - Protective EPS material is foamed directly into the polycarbonate shell. For a lightweight helmet with highest impact resistance. Perfect fusion of EPS inner layer and polycarbonate outer layer.
- IAS - The uvex IAS adjustment system allows accurate, individual adjustment of the helmet to the head circumference just with one hand.
- Monomatic - Button-press adjustment - Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex's monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- FAS - Easy and Practical - Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.
- Basic Pads - Interior features significantly affect a helmet's comfort. All Uvex pads absorb moistur. Hook and loop fasteners allow easy removal for washing.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.