The fast-rolling cross-country tyre is now available for electric bikes. With its small-block tread layout and the counter-v formation is capable of cleaning mud, dirt and debris, easily dealing with both cornering forces and acceleration torque generated by the electric motor.
Vittoria 4C: 4C is the first and only layering process using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing 4 separate base and surface compounds, in both the centre and side areas of the tread.
G+ Isotech Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound changes its properties to suit all conditions, giving superior speed (rolling resistance), wet/dry grip, durability and wear resistance.
Best for E-bikes: Optimized range for electric bikes. The use of Graphene allows for longer battery life in urban usage, due to greatly reduced rolling resistance.
- Vittoria Clincher: Wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance, PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- G+ Isotech compound for increased strength and durability
- TNT (Tube/No Tube) casing, can be run as tubeless
- Improved durability for use with electric motors
- Unchanged top-level performance
- Weight: 27.5 x 2.1 580g