Vredestein Butyl MTB 29er Inner Tube
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tubes See the latest products
New in Tubes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The most important constituent of Vredestein inner tubes is butyl, a synthetic rubber with a very lo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe most important constituent of Vredestein inner tubes is butyl, a synthetic rubber with a very low gas permeability. This means that the inner tube retains its required pressure longer.
Vredestein inner tubes are autoclave tubes, produced according to the Unitube system. This means that a Vredestein inner tube is suitable for various sizes of outer tyre.
The measurement range of the inner tube is indicated with a letter. Autoclave inner tubes are easily fitted thanks to a thin layer of talcum powder on the outside of the inner tube.
- Size - 29x1.75-2.35
- Valve type Presta
- Material: Butyl or lite butyl