Wheels Manufacturing Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets Economical and easy... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Home & Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets
- Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminium handles,1/2" threaded rod and two machined aluminium drifts
- Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed in the Compatibility tab below
- Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide
- Machined aluminium handles and drifts
- Red anodized drifts and handles
- Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes
- Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod
- Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide
- Includes two Universal BB Drifts
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Home & Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.