Wishbone 3in1- Recycled Edition (RE) 12W 2017 - Kids Balance Bike
Note: Balance bikes are delivered unbuilt
- ShowProduct Information Wishbone Bike - 3in1 Recycled Edition Wishbone Bike just keeps getting better. Just like our origi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Kids Bike Sizing
- Show Kids Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Wishbone Bike - 3in1 Recycled Edition
Wishbone Bike just keeps getting better.
- Just like our original wooden Wishbone Bike, the Recycled Edition is super-adjustable, converting from push-trike to balance bike and from small to tall.
- But this time, we’ve made it from 100% recycled plastic for maximum durability and designed an innovative new frame system called rotafixTM for the perfect fit.
- RotafixTM is an integrated system for easy, customised seat & frame adjustability.
- Developed by Wishbone for Wishbone Bike Recycled Edition, RotafixTM combines three-way seat & frame adjustability with a single fixing to precision fit Wishbone Bike to your child.
- Quick & easy, RotafixTM lets you re-size your bike in seconds.
- Wishbone Bike starts at 12 months with three wheels, helping babies to walk and then ride.Lightweight and super-stable
- Later Wishbone Bike converts to two-wheels for a pedal-less bike - learning to balance is easy. One skill at a time.
- The frame incorporates Wishbone's patented RotafixTM system for integrated adjustability of the seat and frame all the way from 25cm to 50cm high!
- The Recycled Bike's frame is made from 100% post-consumer recycled carpet with glass fibre added for strength.
- Suits kids from 12 months up to 6 years. Wishbone bike is one of the smallest and the tallest balance bikes on the market.
- Wishbone Bike 3in1 comes with everything you need from baby walker, to toddler trike to balance bike.
A unique learn-to-ride concept for children aged 12 months to 6 years.
- Wishbone Bike 3in1 Recycled Edition converts from trike to balance bike, it helps children learn to walk, ride and balance.
- The RE Bike's frame is made from 100% post-consumer recycled carpet with glass fibre added for strength. The frame incorporates Wishbone's patented RotafixTM system for integrated adjustability of the seat and frame all the way from 23cm to 50cm high!
- Comes complete with black handgrips and three white 12" wheels for riding as a trike or balance bike. Optional coloured seatcover, coloured grips, and sticker set sold separately.
- Suitable from approx 12 months to 6 years. Great for children with co-ordination challenges too.
- Built for the outdoors, remember to store indoors.
Small or large. You choose.
Fun Home Assembly
Wishbone trikes are actually 2 or 3 styles of bike in one. Having so many styles available to you, we don’t know which set up you intend to use, which is why we don’t build these bikes before sending them to you. With Wishbone, assembly is part of the fun, and you get to re-use the artwork of the box. Wishbone trikes arrive in its original flat-packed box, so you can give them as a gift. You can find lots of videos on Wishbone’s website to walk you through every step.
- Recommended Age - 12 months to 6 years(max 30kg)
- Adjustable Seat Height- 23 - 51 cm / 9 to 20 inches
- Bike Weight - 4.8kg / 10.5lb
- Trike Weight - 6.2kg / 13.6lb
- Boxed Weight - 8.3kg / 18.3lb
- Tyre Size - 12inch
- Made From - 100% recycled carpet frame, organic cotton. Recycled packaging.
- Warranty - 2 year
- Meets current US, EU, Australian and New Zealand safety standards, CE.
Out of the landfill and into the playground…
We use pre-loved, residential carpet. It’s collected from home-owners in the United States, shaved to remove the backing, and shredded. Our recycler adds glass fibre for strength and turns it into millions of little resin pellets, ready for molding into a bike frame. Now that’s good. Wishbone Bike Recycled Edition is made from old carpet. Seriously.
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Wishbone 3in1- Recycled Edition (RE) 12W 2017 - Kids Balance Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is a great versitial product. From age 1. We bought this for our 1 yr old. The lowest seat height was around 22cm. Perfect for her little legs. It’s a great concept and looks great purchased with pink grips and seat cover
This is a great versitial product. From age 1. We bought this for our 1 yr old. The lowest seat height was around 22cm. Perfect for her little legs. It’s a great concept and looks great purchased with pink grips and seat coverClose review
Kids Bike Sizing
Kids Bike Sizing Guide
|2||10” – 12”||81 – 93|
|3||12”||89 – 102|
|4||14”/16”||96 – 110|
|5||16”||102 - 117|
|6||16”/18”||107 – 124|
|7||20”||113 – 131|
|8||20”||119 – 138|
|9||20”||124 – 144|
|10||24”||128 – 150|
|11||24”||132 – 156|
|12||24”||137 - 162|
Read our kids bike size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Kids Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match guarantee
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you