Wolf Tooth 96 BCD M9000 Chainring
- ShowProduct Information Patented Drop-stop® Wide-narrow Tooth Profile For Minimised Dropped Chains Perfect For 1x Setups Ma... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Patented Drop-stop® Wide-narrow Tooth Profile For Minimised Dropped Chains
- Perfect For 1x Setups
- Machined In-house At Wolf Tooth's Hq In Minnesota, USA
- These Rings Fit On The Shimano Xtr M9000 And M9020 1x Or 2x Cranksets
- Use Only The Stock Shimano Xtr Chainring Bolts (M7)
- You Will Not Use The Stock Bolt Caps When Mounting This Ring. The Stock Bolts Will Thread Into The Chainring's Standoffs From The Outside Of The Crankset.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 And 1x12 Drivetrains (Including Sram Eagle)
- Compatible With All 10-, 11-, And 12-speed Chains Except Shimano 12-speed Chains.
- If Using A 9-speed Drivetrain Use A 10-speed Chain (Shifts And Works Well On A 9-speed Drivetrain And Fits The Ring Tighter For Better Chain Retention).
- Chainline - 49 Mm For 30-34t And 50 Mm For 36t.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.