Wolf Tooth Camo Race Face Direct Mount Spider Chainring
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth CAMO Direct Mount Race Face Cinch Spider replaces your existing removable spider unlo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Chainring Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth CAMO Direct Mount Race Face Cinch Spider replaces your existing removable spider unlocking the potential to run Wolf Tooth's innovative integrated system for stellar performance, day in, day out.
Wolf Tooth developed the Chainline and Material Optimisation (CAMO) design so that you can replace your stock direct mount style chainrings with a spider and traditional chainring set up.
This spider used in conjunction with a Wolf Tooth chainring means that you can set up the perfect chainline for greater shifting precision, reduces the cost of future replacement chainrings and enables you to add a flash of colour to your ride.
*Please note that you will require a Wolf Tooth CAMO Chainring to complete this system
- Handmade in Minnesota, USA by Wolf Tooth
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminium
- ED coated steel bolts included
- This is a spider for use with the Race Face Cinch system
- 3 different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
- M8 (minus 8mm - dished towards the frame) is for standard 49mm chainline. This is for use on bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes.
- M5 (Boost - minus 5mm - dished towards the frame) is for 52mm chainline that boost bikes may need. This link explaining 148mm "Boost" spacing will help you decide if you need the M5 or M8.
- P2 (plus 2mm - dished outwards away from the frame) is for fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm spindle. This is now very common on production fat bikes to keep the q-factor slimmer
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.