Wolf Tooth Camo Race Face Direct Mount Spider Chainring
- ShowProduct Information Handmade in Minnesota, USA by wolf tooth Machined from 7075-t6 aluminium Ed coated steel bolts incl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Handmade in Minnesota, USA by wolf tooth
- Machined from 7075-t6 aluminium
- Ed coated steel bolts included
- This Is A Spider For Use With The Race Face Cinch System
- 3 Different Chainline Options Are Available. The Number And Letter Refer To The Mm Offset And Direction From The Mounting Face To The Centerline Of The Teeth:
- M8 (Minus 8mm - Dished Towards The Frame) Is For Standard 49mm Chainline. This Is For Use On Bikes With 135mm Qr, 142mm Thru Axle, And Some 148mm Bikes.
- M5 (Boost - Minus 5mm - Dished Towards The Frame) Is For 52mm Chainline That Boost Bikes May Need. This Link Explaining 148mm "Boost" Spacing Will Help You Decide If You Need The M5 Or M8.
- P2 (Plus 2mm - Dished Outwards Away From The Frame) Is For Fat Bikes That Have 190/197 Rear Spacing But Use A 100mm Spindle. This Is Now Very Common On Production Fat Bikes To Keep The Q-factor Slimmer
- You Will Be Able To Access All Bolts Without Removing The Spider
- Line Up The Little Dot On The Ring With The Dot On The Spider. Don't Worry, You Cannot Install The Ring In The Wrong Rotational Orientation.
- Be Sure The Bosses On The Spider "Plug In" To The Chainring.
- Torque Bolts Only To 4-5 Nm And Use Blue Loctite Thread Locker
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.