Wolf Tooth Camo S-Works Direct Mount Spider Chainring
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth CAMO Direct Mount S-Works Spider replaces your existing removable spider unlocking th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth CAMO Direct Mount S-Works Spider replaces your existing removable spider unlocking the potential to run Wolf Tooth's innovative integrated system for stellar performance, day in, day out.
Wolf Tooth developed the Chainline and Material Optimisation (CAMO) design so that you can replace your stock direct mount style chainrings with a spider and traditional chainring set up.
This spider used in conjunction with a Wolf Tooth chainring means that you can set up the perfect chainline for greater shifting precision, reduces the cost of future replacement chainrings and enables you to add a flash of colour to your ride.
*Please note that you will require a Wolf Tooth CAMO Chainring to complete this system
- Handmade in Minnesota, USA by Wolf Tooth
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminium
- ED coated steel bolts included
- This is a spider for use with the S-Works cranksets that have a removable spider.
- These do fit on Lightning cranks however but there may be chainline issues
- NOT compatible with standard Lightning cranks. These require an offset ring.
- 49 mm chainline for S-works. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
- Chainline - 49 mm for S-works. See compatibility above.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.