Wolf Tooth IS41/28.6 Upper Headset 7mm Stack Nickel
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth Premium Integrated Standard Headset has been explicitly designed to keep the worst of... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth Premium Integrated Standard Headset has been explicitly designed to keep the worst of the elements out – aerospace grade aluminium and stalwart sealed steel bearings coalesce in a striking range of anodised colourways.
The stainless-steel bearings utilised in this Premium Headset are manufactured by Enduro and are built to the highest specifications for lasting quality, even through repeated exposure to foul weather.
Machined and assembled by hand at Wolf Tooth’s Minnesota HQ, the Premium Headset was several years in the making and the result of a dedicated drive to bring vibrant colour and superior smoothness to more steerer tubes.
- Any frame that uses IS (Integrated Standard) headsets with 41mm upper and 52mm lower outer bearing diameter
- Uppers and Lowers sold separately
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower
Upper Assembly Features:
- Ultralight stem cap with integrated spacer plus an aluminium bolt and a star nut 7, 15 and 25mm stack height top cover options (7mm cover = 8mm total stack, 15mm cover = 15mm total stack, 25mm cover = 25mm total stack
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around the steerer tube
- Custom moulded upper lip seal provides additional protection for the upper bearing
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.