Wolf Tooth Master Link Nickel Plated Combo Pack Pliers
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth Nickel Plated Pack Pliers are not only a brilliant exercise in design innovation but ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth Nickel Plated Pack Pliers are not only a brilliant exercise in design innovation but are precision engineered to an unrivalled standard – at once durable, functional and reliable, these are a must-have addition to your kit list if you’re touring, bikepacking or exploring untrammelled trails with a lightweight setup.
Explicitly designed to fill existing gaps in the lightweight multi-tool market, these pack pliers function as a tyre lever, presta valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench and master link pliers.
These nickel plated pliers are corrosion resistant, ultra-durable and easy to clean.
With the in-built storage space, you can carry two additional master links. Magnetised for simple closure and remarkably lean, you’ll be glad to have these out on the trails or in the wilds.
- Handcrafted from 7075-T6 aluminium in the USA
- Nickel plated for corrosion resistance and durability
- Tyre lever, presta valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench and master link pliers
- Weighs 38.5g
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, 12-speed master links and chains
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
- Not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman
- Tyre lever not recommended for use on carbon rims
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.