Wolf Tooth Performance ZS56/40 Lower Headset
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth Performance Zero Stack Headset is machined in the USA from aircraft-grade 6061 alumin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth Performance Zero Stack Headset is machined in the USA from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium, to ensure a lightweight, strong, and durable design.
The headset uses Enduro chromium steel bearings with a black oxide treatment for superb durability and high load capacities.
The headset has three levels of superior custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset.
The Performance headset comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Any frame that uses ZS (Zero Stack) headsets with 44mm upper and 56mm lower head tube inner diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro black oxide steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminium steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately). (Never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube)
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 55-58g
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Made in the USA
Lower Assembly Features:
- Custom-moulded dual-lip seal on the crown race protects lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- All components precision machined in-house at Wolf Tooth from aircraft grade aluminium to ensure the highest level of quality.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.