Wolf Tooth Remote Sustain for Rockshox Reverb
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth ReMote Sustain Dropper Lever for RockShox Reverb dropper posts simplifies the actuati... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth ReMote Sustain Dropper Lever for RockShox Reverb dropper posts simplifies the actuation system, accelerating return speeds, improving tactile feedback and reducing level throw, all for better ride quality.
In removing the secondary hydraulic system in favour of a simple cable and mechanical actuator, Wolf Tooth make your RockShox Reverb dropper post more efficient whilst giving you all the benefits of the widely-lauded ReMote Dropper Lever.
The mechanism can be easily installed in 15 minutes, is readily detachable for servicing and offers a leak-proof, robust, low-maintenance mechanical actuation system for your RockShox Reverb post.
Every single detail of the ReMote is the result of a singular drive to eliminate all complaints found with stock dropper levers.
In an industry first, the ReMote uses a 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation. A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
Wolf Tooth's team have also included an innovative engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available, ensuring that you can spend more time on the trails and less time in the workshop.
Wolf Tooth ReMote Sustain Installation Instructions
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts.
- NOT compatible with A1 spec Reverbs
- NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose)
- A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1)
- B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB hardware
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - includes IS-II hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - Includes the MatchMakerX hardware, which is a T-Nut and bolt that allows the ReMote MM to attach to the MatchMakerX clamp. You will need the MatchMakerX handlebar clamp, which we do not sell but can easily be purchased.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars. All mountain bike handlebars are 22.2mm where your shift and brake levers attach even on 31.8mm handlebars. (31.8mm and 35mm handlebars just refer to the diameter where the stem clamps). Attach with 1-2nm max.
- ReMote 31.8 is available for road bikes where the ReMote is mounted next to the stem
- ReMote Magura for Magura brakes and some 2-bolt clamp SRAM brakes - Includes Magura hardware
- ReMote Hope for Tech3 Hope Brakes - includes Hope hardware
- ReMote IS-EV for Shimano I-Spec EV - includes IS-EV hardware
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available