Wolf Tooth Valais Dropper Post Fixing
- ShowProduct Information Any dropper post with a 25mm or 26mm stanchion diameter - when in doubt, measure your stanchion. No... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Any dropper post with a 25mm or 26mm stanchion diameter - when in doubt, measure your stanchion.
- Note that discrete position droppers will likely lose the lowest position because the valais 25 reduces the dropper travel by 25mm
- Valais 25.25 (posts that have a confirmed 25mm diameter)
- Easton haven
- Giant contact (internal routing)
- Raceface turbine
- Rockshox reverb stealth
- Specialized command post
- 9point8 fall line
- Other 24.75-25.25mm (cable routing dependent)
- · valais 25.26 (posts that have a confirmed 26mm diameter)
- Thomson covert
- Fox transfer
- Other 26-26.5mm (cable routing dependent)
- Valais limits the dropper travel by at least 25mm. There are 2 models as noted in the compatibility section, one for the 25mm diameter stanchions and one for the 26mm stanchions.
- At full compression, the valais' deep skirt contacts the seal collar first and will not contact the seal lip (protecting delicate seals from damage).
- Remove the screw and slide valais over the seatpost stanchion
- Put the valais at the highest position, install the screw and tighten to 2-3 nm
- Install your saddle bag with it as full as it will be on the trail.
- Let all the air out of your frame shock, drop the post, and compress the bike suspension all the way.
- Assure there is adequate tyre to saddlebag clearance. If there is not tyre clearance, raise the dropper, and lower the valais until there is adequate tyre to saddlebag clearance.
- Re-inflate your shock and be sure that the valais is torqued to 2-3 nm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.