X-Fusion X-Fusion Hilo Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Adjustable See the latest products
New in Adjustable
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information X-Fusion Hilo Seatpost :Remember riding your bike before clip-less pedals? Before suspension even ex... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionX-Fusion Hilo Seatpost :
- Remember riding your bike before clip-less pedals? Before suspension even existed? How about before disk brakes? Would you want to go back to any of that? Well that's how everybody feels about suspension seat posts. The ability to raise and lower your seat on the fly not only allows for the best possible performance but also offers extra safety while riding. Being able to drop your seat before a technical decent could be the difference between cleaning the section or picking your teeth out of the dirt. that's why at X-Fusion we knew we had to make an adjustable seat post dubbed The Hilo. The Hilo hydraulically adjusts anywhere within its 100mm of travel using either a cable actuated handle bar remote or simplistic lever design under the seat. The Hilo post will change the way you ride your bike.
- Adjustments height seatposts are improving the way that mountain bikers ride everywhere. All riders can benefit from moving the seat down for added stability on descents or increasing the seat height for climbing. X-Fusion has been manufacturing hydraulic systems for over 10 years so it was natural for us to jump into this emerging product segment. Our goal is to create the most durable, most reliable adjustable height seatpost on the market.
- Hydraulic design allows for smooth adjustability
- Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting
- Passes CEN testing for fatigue and impact
- Wide range of seatpost angle adjustment
- Easily convertible from lever-actuation to remote handlebar actuation or vice-versa
- (with aftermarket kit) Lightweight design 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
X-Fusion X-Fusion Hilo Seatpost Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Im purchasing my second xfusion seatpost for my spare bike because I like it so much Works great and doesn't wobble.
Im purchasing my second xfusion seatpost for my spare bike because I like it so much Works great and doesn't wobble.Close review