- Inexpensive way to carry a single bottle at the back
- P-CAGE offers 5lbs of gripping force on bottles!
- Mounts in an aerodynamic location to help reduce drag
- Carry your repair with the optional MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER
- Fits most standard saddles
Replaces Frame Bottle
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAS are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
Refills Front Drink System
Use the DELTAS to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
Adds and extra Bottle
These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider’s draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle.
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The cage grips the bottle with 5lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER OPTION – Hold your entire repair kit between the mount & cage.
- 1 XLAB Cage Mount
- 1 XLAB P-CAGE
Proprietary composite Mount, Nylon/Fiberglass composite cage
136g with Mount, hardware and cage
3 Year Warranty on Mount and P-CAGE.