XLAB Delta 200 - Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information Carry your spare bottle the aero way, tucked behind youComplete single bottle hydration systemTight ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Carry your spare bottle the aero way, tucked behind you
- Complete single bottle hydration system
- Tight gripping GORILLA XT CAGE keeps your bottles in place!
- Carry your repair with the optional MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER
- Fits most standard saddles
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider’s draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle.
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The cage grips the bottle with 14lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- X-STRIKE CO2 KIT OPTION – Easy to install holder with capability of holding up to 4 CO2 cartridges giving fast access in the event of a flat and enabling other items to be carried in your bag.
- 1 XLAB Cage Mount
- 1 XLAB GORILLA XT CAGE.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.